You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

It is nice to see the photos of 8 Tec Super Stars on the homepage of Techulator

I am pleased to see the photos of eight Tech Super Stars displayed on the home page of Techulator. What is the criteria of selecting the super stars. Are the photos displayed according to the ranks of the members or there is some other criteria? In case they are displayed according to the ranks of the members, then there are some rank numbers missing among the Super Stars. Can the webmaster explain the selection criteria of the Tec Super Stars?
    Hello Sukhdev Sir, It goes like this:
    1. A member should have an approved real profile photo;
    2. Member ranking of Techulator decides the display of photos in the bottom bar of Techulator Home page; and
    3. The image display is discrete because of the non availability of profile picture of the respective rank holding members.

Reply courtesy: My husband who is former Webmaster of this site.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

We had not approved the photo of many members, so they were not appearing in the list. I have approved all pending photos and now you can see the super stars list is updated.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.