You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

New editors for Techulator

I am glad to announce one more new editor for Techulator: Gowtham Kare

As of now, Gowtham is in charge of editing resources and Ask Experts section. With his help, we hope we will be able to clear the articles awaiting our review.

We are still looking for many more editors to join our team. If you know anyone with good language and familiar with the SEO concepts and web publishing standards, please refer them to us.

Please give a warm welcome for Gowtham to Techulator.
    Gowtham sir, Please accept my warm welcome as an editor in techulator. It is nice to hear that Tony sir is introducing more and more editors for techulator especially in the resources section. Now we all hope that the resources section will be soon cleared out from these huge pending article list. The articles are taking weeks to get reviewed but now there is a hope for the quick reviewing process to keep the interest and dedication of the members on track. I also hope that your goodself will soon start the prescribed job as a resource editor in techulator.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Congratulation and warm welcome to new editor "Gowtham Kare". Sure it will much helpful to reduce editing load in fast growing section.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Hi Gowtham Kare, Warm welcome to the editorial panel of this site. My best wishes for a great editing work in this site.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

I convey my hearty congratulations to Gowtham Kare for taking over the charge of editing Articles and Ask Experts Section. I suggest the name of Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi who appears to have quite a good knowledge of English writing skills. If he is a bit careful in revising what he types he can be a good editor. He also seems to have a good knowledge of technical subjects and perhaps has SEO skills. He can prove to be an asset to the Techulator if trained well.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi Gowtham,

My hearty congratulations to you for becoming one of the editors of Techulator. Really, it is a great honor of working for that position in this popular technology related site. Hope you do your best for the job. And all the best for your career.

Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

A very warm welcome to Gowtham Kare to the editorial team of techulator. I am sure Gowtham will continue the good job editors have so far been able to do here. Good Luck!
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Hello Gowtham. Welcome to Editorial team of Techulator. Hope we will take techulator to new heights and it is only possible when we as editor and members do our duty well.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Ph.D.-Mechanical
    NIT-Surat (SVNIT)

Welcome Gautham to the editorial panel of Techulator

Our heartiest welcome to another Editing team member in Techulator.

Sushil kumar saini
    Techno Visitors

Congratulations to Gowtham Kare for becoming Techulator Editor and wish you all the best for your achievement and services in this site.
    Regards,

Welcome Gowtham Kare to Techulator! :)

Many congratulations Gowtham Kare sir on becoming a new editor for resource and ask expert section. There is a lot of work load in ask expert and the resource section. Hope you will help other editors and articles and pending answers in ask expert section will be reviewed soon. There are many pending articles in new submission state and many answers in ask expert section also. Good luck for your future.

Hi Gowtham,
    My Hearty congrats to you for becoming a new Editor in Techulator. Hope your work and dedication will solve the pending articles in Techulator. Many members are waiting long days for approving their pending articles. After your join, may the pending articles be quickly reviewed?

Thank you everyone. I'll put my complete effort in reviewing the articles more quickly and effectively according to the guidelines given by our Tony John.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.