You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

Word press Vs Blogger

Hello Member

Can you explain about these above Adsense earning website? I am trying to make own website. So tell me where I can make? where I can make better revenue? kindly give tell me which is better for me.
    You should go for blogger because it enables you to earn revenue through Google adsense and other such ad networks. Moreover blogger is powered by Google, so it will be beneficial to be at the Google's backyard if something wents wrong with the oncoming panda updates.
    Free version of wordpress do not allow any ad network and hence it should be prohibited for economical use. But if you want to spend some money then you should go for paid wordpress as it will offer you several good SEO plugins which will help you not to worry about applying any SEO in your pages. Paid version allows you to have ad networks.
    Hope this would help you.

It is not the WordPress or the Blogger which is going to add to your income automatically. Your earnings either from the WordPress or the Blogger will depend on how much hard work you put in or how best is the quality of your writing. Your earnings will depend on the SEO and other techniques you employ to draw traffic to what you have written. It is your originality, your style of writing and your popularity on the internet which is going to help you earn more from online writing. However, a few general guidelines are given to draw out the difference between the two platforms Blogger and WordPress for your better judgment of the two:

Blogger
    Blogger is easy to understand, but you have to search for plugins from sites like bloggerplugin. You can use cool templates provided but it is advisable to search for more templates at sites like splashytemplates or bloggerthemes. You can work fast even if you have a low internet speed. You do not need much investment and technical knowledge to be a blogger. It is not necessary to spend money for web hosting. Buy a cheap domain name from sites like GoDaddy with very small amount of annual payment. There is not much fear of a blog being hacked.

WordPress
    You need to spend time to learn and get adjusted with WordPress. You need to search for your needs from a huge plugin store. There are a large number of free templates but you don't get dynamic views. You need a fast net speed to work with WordPress. You can turn your blog to be a guest blog for others to write on your blog which is not possible in Blogger. You need to invest more for web hosting. Of course, the WordPress is a safe platform like Blogger but the number of hackings have been reported more in WordPress.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.