You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hosting Services

Why is not StatCounter tracking the traffic of Ask Expert section?

Dear member,
    I have associated my StatCounter account successfully with my Techulator profile and it is showing the traffic of resources only but not even a single view from other sections like forums, ask experts etc. Kindly tell me whether StatCounter tracks the traffic from other sections also. If yes then please tell me whether there is a fault with my StatCounter account or it need some extra implementations to get activated for the other sections also.
    Please provide a valid answer and only if you know something about it. Avoid posting that I don't know, I am also looking for the answer etc.
    I have added StatCounter to Ask Experts section now. Please let me know if it has any issues.

Hi Syed, You have raised a valid query and Webmaster has also responded in a positive manner.

@ Tony Sir: I can see the data about Ask Expert questions posted by me in Statcounter Sir. So far no issues. Thank you.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Thanks Tony Sir, This is really a good step taken by you to make it easier for us to use this website. It is now working finely.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Thanks Sir for the new feature.
    Regards
    SULTHAN

Thanks for Information about the Track counter,
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

My track counter is working perfectly in other section but now my Ask expert section is already restricted by the webmaster so I make a request for access.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.