You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Approval of Articles

Hi,

Good News!!!

The limit for posting new articles have been increased from 3 to 5, following immense response from all of you.

It is really amazing to see valuable contributions from all members. And we are trying our best to approve them at the earliest. Please follow the below guidelines to enable us perform this task effectively. This will facilitate easy flow for you as well us the editors.

1. Hot topics, good content and good authors take priority always. When we see some 60 articles in the list, we pick the articles for approval depending on the above. So make sure your articles are adhering to that.

2. Refrain from making any close match to already existing articles in the net. We are wasting your time as well as editor's time in this kind of articles, where we find out ultimately that this is a close match.

3. Please do not raise in forums that your article has not been reviewed, if you have just 1 or 2 to be approved. Raise only if all 5 articles posted by you are yet to be approved. We shall take this kind as top priority and approve immediately, so that you can continue posting.

4. Please note that we are looking forward for quality articles and those not up to the mark may get deleted.

Things to do before you submit:

1. Run spell check. You will be saving editor's time.
    2. Make sure your punctuations are in right place.
    3. Please avoid unmeaningful long sentences.

Looking forward for your cooperation.
    Regards
    Shanthi
    Hi Shanthi,

This is a good piece of advice and a timely one. I request our members to go through this thread and act accordingly.

I also request forum editors to put red or blue pin to this thread.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Thanks mam for such a nice thread and for increasing the limit of posting articles. My five articles are in the new submission and I hope for their quick approval after the review.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Thank you for the valuable information provided by you. Surely, this will be very helpful to all members who are willing to contribute more, like me.
    Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Thank You mam for giving this valuable information. This will definitely boost the moral of new members like me who want to contribute more in this site. Thank you.

Hi Shanthi,
    Thanks for giving this valuable information over here. Now members will be excited to hear this news. It was great that limiting of articles been raised in numbers. Techulator brings more exciting new things for members. I was amazed to see lots of contests and awards over here. Hope this will continue in future.

Hi Shanthi,
    It is good to know that techulator members can now post more articles. This will encourage new members to write more number of better quality articles. I too wish to start writing some articles pretty soon.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

I want to request that the approval of articles should be done within a period of one week so that every contributor feels good.

I know that there are very less editors and there are more number of articles posted by members of www.techulator.com. Any how there is a need to increase the speed of approving articles.

Have a nice day.

Thanks a lot, Shanthi, for giving us a very useful information. I shall adhere to the rules and policy framed by the Techulator administration in this regard.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

We are encouraging all our members to try out the Ask Experts section and post valuable technical questions and answers. We are coming out with better cash rewards. Make the maximum out of it!

Hi Member and Editors

Thanks for sharing nice Information with us. I also Follow roles and regulation .

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Thanks for the notifications regarding submission of the articles. I think this is great thing to increase the limit from 3 to 5 articles which will encourage the authors to write more and more good articles on view with quick review of the good articles. This kind of approach will enable the growth of the site soon in the ranks of big site.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.