Approval of Articles
The limit for posting new articles have been increased from 3 to 5, following immense response from all of you.
It is really amazing to see valuable contributions from all members. And we are trying our best to approve them at the earliest. Please follow the below guidelines to enable us perform this task effectively. This will facilitate easy flow for you as well us the editors.
1. Hot topics, good content and good authors take priority always. When we see some 60 articles in the list, we pick the articles for approval depending on the above. So make sure your articles are adhering to that.
2. Refrain from making any close match to already existing articles in the net. We are wasting your time as well as editor's time in this kind of articles, where we find out ultimately that this is a close match.
3. Please do not raise in forums that your article has not been reviewed, if you have just 1 or 2 to be approved. Raise only if all 5 articles posted by you are yet to be approved. We shall take this kind as top priority and approve immediately, so that you can continue posting.
4. Please note that we are looking forward for quality articles and those not up to the mark may get deleted.
Things to do before you submit:
1. Run spell check. You will be saving editor's time.
2. Make sure your punctuations are in right place.
3. Please avoid unmeaningful long sentences.
Looking forward for your cooperation.