" />
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

"My Recent Posts"- A new addition to Techulator

Dear members,
    I recently observed the introduction of a new feature in Techulator in the user's menu. The new addition is the introduction of My Recent Posts by which can can directly see his/her recently updated posts in this website. Now there is no need to go to your profile and then click on the recent posts. You can now do the same job by going to the menu located on top right position of the screen to check your recently submitted posts in Techulator.
    All thanks to Tony sir for making this website more and more user friendly.
    I could not understand what do mean by User's menu, and where is the link 'My recent posts' on the right side of this menu. There are two menu bars on the home page and the extreme right hand side item in the second menu bar is 'Recent Posts' and not 'My Recent Posts. If we click on the 'Recent Posts', this gives a list of all the new posts posted by a member and posted by his friends and posts by everyone. Kindly explain where is the item mentioned by you is located to help everyone. May be that I am mistaken and could not locate what you have mentioned.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Sir,
    Just click on your name on the top right side of your computer screen and a drop down menu is shown like this:
    Dashboard
    View Profile
    Alerts (2)
    My Recent Posts
    My Drafts

Hope you have understood what I meant.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Thanks Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi for such a useful information. I was not knowing about this as I was not giving my attention to this side. Now from your post I came to know that Tony Sir has provided such a good option so that we need not to go on our dashboard to see our recent posts. Once again thanks to Tony Sir for providing this option for the contributors of Techulator.

"But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Thank you Mr. Syed for sharing this information with all the members. I also did not observed this change before reading this thread. This is a good feature introduced by Tony sir for making this site more user friendly and easy to use.
    @Sukhdev Ji: You are not getting what Syed is trying to say. Just click on your name that is shown at the extreme upper right corner with blue color just above the search bar, which we use to sign out of our account. Just click on that and you will find a new option "my recent posts" at fourth number just below the "alerts".
    This is a good modification which is really helpful for members. Earlier we used to first visit out profile page then we go to contribution page to see our posts which used to take more time. But now we can directly see our posts on just one click.
    Thanks to Tony sir.

@Rajneesh

Thanks for this valuable response to make the members understand this newly introduced feature in Techulator.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.