You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I have become Gold level member today.

Though I joined techulator on January 9, 2013, I could not be very active on this website during the first few days. But I became quite active here for the past one week and the result is that I am a Gold level member today before I completed a month here. I became Gold level member at India Study Channel within 15 days of joining that website, diamond level within about three months and Platinum member within less than two years.

The discouraging factor here is that I would not be able to earn Google AdSense revenue here since I associated my account with this website only during the current year.
    Heartiest Congratulations Sukhdev Sir,
    I am sure that you will soon reach the Platinum Level.
    My wishes are with you.
    Keep it up!

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

Hi Sir

Congratulates on getting your Gold member level. Keep continue your work and I hope you will reach on the next membership level. I know you form ISc platform where are you very active person and keep providing your information with other.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Sir please accept my heartiest congratulation for becoming the gold member of the website. This is great news. You are very active and one of the valuable member of ISC and same you performing here in Techulator also.

Yes this is very disappointing that we are not able to get ad sense revenue here that is one of the discouraging factor. But I think we should contribute here because we have full faith on Tony sir that they will solve the issue very soon. Until we can enjoy earning from the site and increase out technical knowledge.

Congratulations! I am sure you can go a lot higher levels in Techulator. Looking forward to see you at Platinum level soon.

Congratulations Sukhdev Sir, you need no tutorials in any of spidersites. I feel that you will be like a lighthouse in any of the sites, you enter Sir. Expecting more achievements and guidelines from you Sir.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Congratulations Sukhdev Sir, it's a great thing that you have become a Gold member in less than a month. Looking forward for more contribution from your side.

My hearty congratulations to you Sukhdev sir, for becoming a gold level member in techulator. I have been seeing you more active in many sections. Hopefully, your adsense issues should be cleared soon. That's the way to go!

Keep on your endless contribution here and also help other members like me to reach you. Then there is no doubt you reach unbelievable heights.

Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Congratulations Sukhdev Ji on achieving the gold level membership within a month of joining this website. I have seen your contribution in this site also and like ISC you are doing the same thing here. You are an inspiration for youth. We all need your motivation and guidance here. I have read your articles in techulator and ISC both and your articles are really good. You are an experienced person and you are having a very good command over English language. Today I visited your page and read what you have written about yourself. I am very much inspired with your personality. My father is also a retired officer of Indian Air Force. Hope you will always shine like a star here also as you used to do in ISC. Keep doing the same work and giving motivation to youngsters.

Rajneesh,

I am very happy to know that you are the son of a retired officer of the Indian Air Force. In fact, this is the discipline which we experienced and learned while serving in the armed forces which has helped us a lot in our progress in the civil life.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi Sir,
    My heartiest congratulation for you to achieve the gold member level. It was a great achievement in ISC. Hope so you will be soon a Platinum level member over here. Guide us in your achievement. This will be more encouraging us.

First of all hearty congratulations to Sukhdev Singh for becoming gold level member less than in a month. This was good result of your hard-works done in Techulator and hope you will reach platinum member soon. In last few days, I have seen that you were shining at top performers and hope you will continue your journey to upper levels.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

And yes Sukhdev Sir you are always an inspiration to me as you are the platinum member of ISC and I know you will grab your platinum here too.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Prashant ji,

Please do not give response to your own response. It is against the norms of Forums Section. I thank you for your congratulatory message. One advice which I have already given you is to edit your Forum Footer and put your message in inverted commas by giving a space at the top and then write your compliments and your name. Your message should not get mixed up with the text you type here.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.