You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Taking a short leave from Techulator

Hello,

My journey with Techulator so far has been good and amazing. I tried to contribute as much I can in my spare time. I got some direct appreciation from Tony sir which was very surprising for me. Recently I made the external links violation for which I hereby formally apologize to the editorial team. As my exams are approaching in coming May thus I would not be in the position to contribute much in resource section of the site due to time constraint but will remain active in between.

I also hereby request concerned person to grant access to Ask Expert section.

Thanks
    Abhinav
    Dear Abhinav you have made a good contribution ti this site and your work is appreciable. You are a gold member which is already an honor for everyone. But exams are more important than these things. Hope you will continue doing the same work and you will contribute to this site as much as you can. Good luck for your exams. Hope editors grant you access to ask expert section soon.

Kindly concentrate on preparation for your exams. That should always be your first priority. Thanks for being with us for quite some time. Your contributions to the site will always be remembered. The errors are committed by all of us. But it is always wise to accept our errors honestly. Come back again and visit us from time to time in your spare time. You will be always welcome here.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Yes examination should be first priority so concentrate your mind there. After exams we can expect more contributions from your side. My best wishes fro your examination and prepare well. Techulator members will wait fro you after exams. As you said that you will contribute little bit in between also that is good from your side.

Hi Abinav, no doubt you are one of the prolific authors of this site. However, you examination is more important. You should prepare for it meticulously. My best wishes to your success in examinations. We shall meet again after the examinations.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hi Mr. Abhinav, best wishes for your examination. Hope to see you active in Techulator soon.

Hello Mr. Abhinav,

My all best wishes with you in exams. I will see after your exams. I hope you will success in your exams.We shall me aging after your exams. So I request you please concentrate on preparation for your exams and its your first priority.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

@ Rajneesh: I just read your response and found a mistake in it. You have written "ti" instead of "to". So please correct this mistake.
    @ Zanib Kahtoon: You have written "me aging" instead of "meet again" and I know that was done by mistake by you. So please edit it and correct it.
    Now to this thread,
    Abhinav you should concentrate on your up coming examinations and best of luck for it. I hope you will get access in Ask Expert soon, so that you can contribute in this site soon.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Abhinav,

Wish you all the best for your exams. Definitely that is more important for you than contributing to Techulator.

I have given you the rights to post in Ask Experts section.

Looking forward to see you back here after the exams. I am sure there will be a lot of exciting programs awaiting you here when you come back!

Thanks everyone for the wishes.

Hi Abhinav,
    All the best for your exams. I have seen your work and contribution in techulator. It was ameasing. After your exams come back over here to be more active in our section. We are glad to welcome you over here.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.