You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Internet Explorer

About internet who discover

What is internet and who discover it for what reason it has discover
    It is a important part of life.it is used for many think like chat,search,email,buy,sell

Please do not respond to your own thread. Your thread should be first responded by some of the other members and then if you have anything to respond to that member's response, you can respond to that member.

Internet is a system which can connect all the computers in the world to one another. The computer use the standard internet protocol TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol). The TCP/IP makes it easy to provide end to end connectivity. It specifies how data should be formatted, transmitted, addressed and sent and received at the destination. This way Internet connections serve billions of people using computers connected to their internet connections provided by their internet service providers (ISP). This has brought about a revolution in the sphere of communication. Several millions of people now use internet for their private use in addition to its use by government, business houses, educational institutions, research, entertainment and for many other purposes.

At the time of its birth on January 1, 1983, it was not known as internet but ARPANET, which is an acronym for Advanced Research Projects Agency Network. Even the creators of ARPANET must never thought that there creation will spring its wings so fast and so wide when they switched over from Network Control Protocol (NCP) to Transmission Control Protocol and Internet Protocol or TCP / IP. . The real impact of the internet, however, started only about 20 years ago when the WWW (World Wide Web) came into being on 6 August 1991. In fact, no one person can be attributed the title of the inventor of the internet. It has gradually developed from one state to another.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

@ Rajat sharma: As you are a new member I recommend you to follow my instructions for writing. You should use proper grammar and put full-stop after a line ends. You should give space after every comma (,) and the the first word of your first letter should be in capital.
    I don't know who discovered Internet but it is very important part of our life.

Internet is not invented by a single person but it is the work of group of people. Firstly internet is only used for official purposes. The first internet message was sent by Professor Leonard Kleinrock. The whole work in the invention of internet takes place University of California, Los Angeles also called silicon country of world. In 1982 the TCP/IP connection comes in the light that is currently used by the internet technology. Internet invention takes about fifty years for its establishment.

Dear member please follow the posting guidelines properly. My good wishes is with you.

Hi Rajat,
    Welcome to the techulator. As you are new member to our site try to go through guidelines clearly. Instead of going to that, dont go directly to participate in any sections of the techulator. Here we follow strict guidelines. Many proper and useful works are sharing with other members. Try to make a thread of your self introduction over here. It will be useful to all to contact you.

@ Bharath: As you are a gold member and I respect you, I would like to give you a suggestion. Please edit your response and write "follow" instead of "following". I hope you will read my post and correct it.
    Now to this thread,
    I was also eager to know this answer, for the question "who discover internet" and finally I have got my answer from the responses mentioned above.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Hi Prashant,
    Thanks for mentioning my mistakes. It is good to see pointing mistakes. There was no need of member level to mention. Even if you are bronze level member and if diamond member made mistake, you could point out and ask him to change. Feel free to share over here.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.