You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Social Networks

How to share a youtube video with all my facebook friends

Hello members,
    Recently I have made one video on YouTube about Max Payne 3 game. So to get some traffic I want it to share with all my Facebook friends but when I share my video on Facebook there is no option to tag my friends. You are requested to provide detailed suggestion about this problem.
    Here is the URL of my video: http://youtu.be/DTPEhXzrNOg
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."
    I have uploaded 343 videos on YouTube including a video on "How to earn and learn from www.indiastudychannel.com. My channel name is sukhdevsingh852. The url of the video about India Study Channel is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO5o_ToKhn4

To share your videos on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Buffer, Blogger, Tumblr, hi5, StumpleUpon, Reddit etc. you have to play your videos and you will find the following text / icons under your name which appears under the name of your video:

Like, About, Share, Add to, Transcript, Statistics, Report.

Click on 'Share' and you will find the names of social networking websites with which you can share you videos. Click on the Facebook to share your video with the Facebook on your timeline, your groups etc. Give your response here if you face any problem. I have subscribed to your video, the same way you subscribe to my video.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Sukhdev ji,
    I already did as you told me but my main problem is that there is no option to add tags when I share my video.

Hi Prashant,
    It is very simple to share your youtube video on you social networking site Facebook. If you have account in Youtube, login to your account then play the video which you like to share. Under the video there will be options called Share, Like, Report, etc. Click the share option and you will find symbols of some popular icons. You can find Facebook and click it. Then the video will be shared in your Timeline of you Facebook account. If you dont have account in Youtube, no problem just play and get the options under the video playing.

The tags option will not appear when you play your video. This option will open only when you edit your video. click on your name at the right hand side top of the page of YouTube. Under the heading 'YouTube', you will find four options - My Channel, Video Manager, Subscriptions and YouTube Settings. Click on the Video Manager. Since you have posted only one video so far, you will see that video listed there. There is a small white box on the left your video thumbnail. Tick in it. Click on the edit button on the eight side of the thumbnail of your video. It will take you to the edit mode. There you can edit the description and use the tags as you like. After typing each tag, follow it by a comma and space. You will see that the Save button at the right side bottom will be highlighted. Click on this button to save your video and it is done. Any more problem, kindly seek help.

Sukhdev Singh

Hi Prashant,
    I can say that Sukhdevji's solution works perfectly fine as we can add tags in the Edit mode of our video on youtube. I have just tried doing it and succeeded. Please do the same and share your results.

Hi Sukhdevji,
    Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation. It really helps.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Thanks Bhakti Salva for trying the solution. Many a times, when I am in a hurry I would just upload my video on YouTube, but will not write description or add tags due to lack of time. Whenever I get time I would edit the video later and write the description and add tags. We must press the save button. When we write description and add tags immediately after uploading, the changes will be automatically saved. If we use quite a large number of tags, then it will not save automatically and we would get a warning about the same. In that case we have to remove a few tags. Even the title of your video can be changed when you are in the edit mode. I wish Prashant also does the same. Most of my videos are monetized and I earn Google AdSense from them. Could you post the url of some of your videos so that I can subscribe to your channel. You may please subscribe to my video about learn and earn from www.indiastudychannel.

Sukhdev Singh

Thanks Sukhdev Sir for your response, I did as you have told and now I am able to share my video with all my friends.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.