You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Internet Explorer

Unable to open blogger or blogspot

Hi All,

Is there any solution to open blog as it is not opening my blogs from my PC for the past few days?

Kindly suggest.
    Hello Hafeezur Rahman,

May I know what is the actual problem? Are you not able to open any blog or are you not able to login into your blogger account? Let us see what are the possibilities for the problem.

1. If you are not able to login into your blogger account, may be you might have typed the wrong password.

2. Another problem could be with the blogger itself.

3. Another problem may be that the blog that you are trying to open may not be existing.

If you can tell me what is the error message that you get when you try to open a blog, then I can help you out in solving your problem. Please come back to me with the exact problem and the error that you are getting.

Raghav

I have opened my blogger today only and it is working for me . Delete all the history of your internet access from all your browsers and try to open. It will open after that.

Hi Raghav,

Thanks for your explanation and concern, I have issue only that "Unable to view my blog from my PC only". Before I used to view it from my PC but for the past few weeks unable to do so. I am able to open and view other general sites and has no issue.

I have no issue of my blog's user ID and its password. It is working fine. My blog I can view from other's PC too and no issue over there.

Thanks,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Regards,

Dear Hafeezur rahman, I agree with the answer provided by Pankaj Gupta, If you dont get the login screen of your blogger.com or blogspot.com, then there will be some cookie problem.

It happens when you are trying to log on more than one blogger account on a pc, and also it happens when you again and again preview your blog.

It happens with us so many times.

By clearing your history, deleting cookies, will solve your problem.

Exit your explorer and clear your history and cookies by right clicking on the ie icon, and try with a new window.

-------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Siaar Ceo Siaar Group

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.