You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Introducing new Editors in Techulator

Dear friends,

I would like introduce some of our new editors in Techulator, who will be always available to help you when you are in need.

Shanthi - Shanthi will be an overall editor touching her hands in all sections.

Juana - Juana will be dealing the resources section as time permits.

Paresh Gujarati - Paresh will be handling the Forum and Ask Experts section.

Rihan - He will be the Forum editor, managing day to day affairs in the forum.

Lakshmi - She will take care of Ask Experts section and also will be handling language editing in resources section.

Hina - She will be doing language editing in the resources section.

Imran - He will be doing the language editing in the resources section.

Editor - He is the webmaster, managing all sections of Techulator.

Only people who are reviewing/approving resources are myself and Editor. We may be adding more editors in future, but as of now, we are limited to just 2 people reviewing resources.

Please give a warm welcome to our new team.
    Hello,
    Congratulations to all the peoples who has been selected for these post. There are some new faces and it is good to see them.

Life is Single,Why not Live it full.
    Internet is a knowledge pool, why not keep it clean!

Thank you Tony sir for appointing new editors. This will help the members for upto date corrections, article reviews, ask experts sections over view etc. This will fasten up our article section which help the members to submit more articles and to earn more points and cash credits. Hope the editors will contribute their maximum to this website. Congradulation and good luck for all editors.
    Sharing is Caring

Hello All Members

Congratulations to all the Editors of Our techulator. |Now you can help all member of techulator in all sections.

Congratulations to Editors' team as well as all Techulator members for making this website really a nice place to work and gaining knowledge.

I welcome the new Editorial panel and I wish they can lead TEC into the new heights.

Thanks Tony Sir for informing us about the Techulator editors. I was looking for this list to get familiar with the editors as I am a new member to this website.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Thanks Mr Tony about the updates on editors. You have a very good team of editors here. I have gone through a few threads and responses in the Forums Section. Members here, seem to have a good command over English language than at indiastudychannel.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

My wishes to the newly elected editorial team of this site. Hope we shall carry the site to great heights with the help of other members and contributors.

Members can contact me through personal messaging system of Techulator, if at all they have any doubts in respect of the responsibilities entrusted with me.

I thank Tony Sir for having considered me for the said responsibilities.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Heartiest congrats to new editorial team :)

Hi Tony Sir,
    Thanks for giving more new editors to our site. It will be good to see more new editors. So hereafter the lack of work in our tech sections will get solved. We can see more active responses from our editors. This is good news for all the members in our techulator.

Let me take this great opportunity to congratulate our new editors. I will feel happy to work with such a great and intellectual editors. Editors are the life of any educational field and itself a great and vital responsibity. Thank you very much Tony sir for introducing new editors.

Hi All,

Thank you for the welcome. I will try my best to be a valuable member of this family.

Regards,
    Hina

A warm welcome and a hearty congratulations to the new editorial team of Techulator. I hope that from now on this website will touch great heights and also the speed of the reviewing of articles will be increased. Thank you Tony Sir for selecting new editors.

Welcome to all the new editors to this site. Now I think this will help the members for getting their resources approval at much faster rate than earlier. This will definitely help for the smooth functioning of this website.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Congratulations to the whole team of newly appointed editors in techulator. This step will definitely make the work faster and articles will be checked within 3-4 days after the posting. I also want to thank Tony sir for taking this step. I am new to this site but I have been using ISC from last five months and I found that English and grammar of people in this site is better than ISC. I also applied for the editing job but this time I did not get selected. Hope next time I will be selected.

Congratulations to everyone on the editorial team! Welcome aboard. With a new team in place things will soon start taking shape.
    A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak!
    Take Care
    Juana

I too want to join this team to wish our new editors, my special congrats to all of you.
    Regards,
    M.K.Dan

Congratulations! to all.

Regards
    Ranjan
    MWC 2013

Regards
    Ranjan

Hi Friends,

It is a glad news, Congratulations to all new members appointed on the editorial team.

thanks to webmaster for introducing new editorial members

With Regards
    Riya Das

My hearty congratulations to all the new editors. Tony has taken a nice step to announce the new editors which will make the articles to be cleared within 24 hours after posting. Members should make use of this opportunity and start posting more and more articles in this site.

Raghav

Hi

Congratulations all Member who become Editors in techulator. Sir tony take very good decision or this post. i hope now tchualtior work perfectly and now we don't wait for approving our articles long time.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Congratulations to everyone on the editorial team!

I would like to be on the panel of the editors, especially for the Forums Section for the time being since I am experienced in this field at India Study Channel.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Sorry to have read this thread quite late. Being a newbie at techulator, I am pretty impressed with the way this site is currently being managed across all sections. Hearty Congratulations to the team of editors who will be continuing with the good work on techulator. May we soon see the day when google brings techulator back to ad serving.
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.