You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hosting Services

Blogger.com with 000 webhost

can i use blogger.com with 0.00 webhost.com...if yes then tell me how to use?
    Hi Satish,
    There were few websites and blogs for zero cost. You can try it. If you have gmail account then you can find the ad given in that account. There were lots of ads coming in the gmail account. You can find free websites and free blog creations.

Blogger.com is free service owned by Google, you don't need have any extra hosting account, it's google hosted buddy.
    Just login with your google account on blogger.com and start your blog.
    You can also use your own domain instead of sitename.blogspot.com, i can teach you, feel free to contact me on bishesdudani@gmail.com

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Trees and Nature is vital part of life, save paper Go Green

Hello Member

Yes you can use blogger services for free. its service provided by the Google where you can share you work and earn bucks easily. Blogger.com is a platform where you can make your own platform.
    For using Blogger service just login with your google account on blogger.com and start your blog.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Satish

Blogger is a best service for free blog but as you asked in your question 000webhost.com which is a host site so I am telling you that you will not need any extra host for blogger .com. Just log in with your Gmail account information and start posting blogs.

You can try wordpress also.

Wanted to make some milestones and achievements
    Regards
    Rupesh kumar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.