You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hosting Services

Movie downloading website

i want to start a movie downloading websit...is it legal or not???
    If you are willing to create a movie downloading site them you have to buy permissions. You can uploadi pirated or copied movies but using adsense ads on that site might not be a good idea as you are going to violet ties copyright policies. Rather you can create a site where you will post the links to the other official download pages of the movie and this is not the violation of any google policy.
    Electrical is easy!
    electricaleasy.com

i will not use adsense on this site...i am saying that making movie website is legal or illegal

No it's not. Whether you use Google adsense or not pirated videos are totally illegal. However as said by Kiran you can give links, but will be the ultimate use if you do so?
    regards,
    Ganesh Babu.S

if i upload on sites like mediafire and gave link on my site then it is legal or not.

Hello Member
    Its is legal and you can just share movie link not movie . The link attract to the traffic to your blog.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

"if i upload on sites like mediafire and gave link on my site then it is legal or not."
    In simple words, Illegal.

Hope this helps..

Do share your result..

hii friend,
    you should have licence to start such type of website.If you uploading a pirated copy of a film, it is a cyber crime. The film production company or other companies which is affiliated with them only have right to release their product on internet. Today there are some agencies which protect the products like movies online.They are watching internet for pirated copies and if found any, they will take legal actions against you. jadoo tech. solutions pvt.ltd is an example for such agency (www.jadootech.in). You should learn more about this before starting such websites.
    regards.

Hi Arora,
    Are you going to start your own website for movie downloads. If your are going to create, then you need to follow the website guidelines. Should get a copy right certification. Most of the policies should be followed strictly or otherwise you will be banned over websites.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.