You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hosting Services

Please tell me free blog hosting sites which are not deleting blog without prior informati

Can any body tell me any blog host which is not deleting blog before telling owner.

I was operating a blog on blogger and one day before when I add, Adbrite HTML code in it then blogger delete my blog and says it, as a spam .

I am very disappointed by blogger because of this . So please tell me any way to continue blogging in free because I am a student and I have no earning.
    I don't think it will be because of Adbrite. What kind of blog is yours?
    regards,
    Ganesh Babu.S

My blog is for Technology articles, SEO, Blogging articles and some other relative topics
    Wanted to make some milestones and achievements
    Regards
    Rupesh kumar

Hello Rupesh,
    Blogger has considered Adbride html as spam. As blogger is a service from google, they have very strict policies against spam. There is no other best platform as blogger for blogging. But yet Wordpress is also a powerful platform. I think you should try wordpress blogging for one time. You will surely like it.

Electrical is easy!
    electricaleasy.com

It seems that many bloggers now are facing the same with Ad brite as blogger is considering it as malicious html coding.
    regards,
    Ganesh Babu.S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.