You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hosting Services

I want to start website of movies.....

i want to start a movie website..i have one que... can i use download links of another website in my website.....
    Are you going to get copyright permission for those movies? Probably I don't think so. I am sure you are going to upload those pirated movies or movies in DVD which are copyright protected in file sharing websites. In some of these file sharing sites your will get money equivalent to 1000 downloads. Lot of sites and forum are available online today, but nobody does it with complete permission expect big shots like BigFlix and so on.
    If you use Adsense ads, your account will be banned. Its not a good idea according to me and here the only source of income is going to be that from the downloads. For this you can opt other forums available online to promote your link instead of going to a new blog. Keep in mind most of the links are deleted if it is in active or any copyright complaint is made. Why don't you consider content writing?

regards,
    Ganesh Babu.S

Use filehosting links instead of the website links. You can build anytype of websites but you cant use the adsense code to those websites, because of violating their copyright policies.

Its true that if you use google adsense ads on a website of pirated or copied material, your adsense account will be banned. Though you can give links to the download page of movies from other websites on your website. The second method is much easier and still you are not violeting any copyright act.
    Electrical is easy!
    electricaleasy.com

himanshu arora,
    Its a nice idea and while starting you will get more viewers and get adsense revenue. When it exceeds certain limit the google will disapprove your adsense account. Once adsense is disapproved it is soo hard to retain it back. So thing more before you proceed.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.