You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Introducing Ask Experts feature

Dear friends of Techulator,

We are introducing another exciting feature in Techulator, called "Ask Experts"

One of the most interesting feature of this section is, you could get paid for posting Answers and even for asking Qualifying Questions with proper description!

As the name says, it is the place to ask expert advice on any topics related to technology.

Going forward, we will keep the forum as a discussion place where you can discuss any topics and also ask questions about Techulator. Any questions related to technology that expect an answer from the experts should be posted in the Ask Experts section.

We might move some of the threads from the forum to Ask Experts where it is more suitable. Also, if members post non-qualifying questions in the Ask Experts section, they may be moved to the Forum.

Forum will no longer be indexed by search engines since it may include low quality content in the form of discussions. On the other hand, Ask Experts section will be a high quality section with only quality questions and valuable answers, well optimized for search engines.

Let us know what you think about this new feature.
    Great initiative Tony. I am sure many of us who have lots of questions with regard to the ever evolving technology can get our answers in that Ask Expert Section. Hope every one will make use of it and get benefited by that section and feature.

This is what am talking about. This is really a good move from the team. This will help the members to earn some points, cash credits and they can find answers for their querys. Good work.
    Sharing is Caring

This section is must needed section for techulator since its a technology related website many members felt someone is to answer their questions since they can't simply find their problems with the articles and thank god for the new section.
    Regards,
    M.K.Dan

Hello sir,

This means that from now onwards no cash credits will be given to the forum section. If this happens then it will lead to flooding of answers in ask experts section. Already there so much delay in approval in various sections at techulator. And by the time editor will edit answers in ask expert section, lot of answers would have been indexed in search engine. It may happen that outsiders would have read the infromation and editor still approving it.

Sir you are final authority in this. You are very well aware of the fact that forum is what lead to success of ISC and other sister sites. if no cash credits will be given in forum section then slowly forum section will die.

Life is Single,Why not Live it full.
    Internet is a knowledge pool, why not keep it clean!

It is an excellent initiative by Tony. This feature was there earlier and now it is introduced once again. Let us hope the members will utilize this feature and ask more questions and also give answers to the questions posted by others.

Raghav

Tony,

I do not have permissions to post answers or questions in the Ask Experts section. Can you please provide permissions to me to answer the questions posted there.

Raghav

Tony Sir

This is really amazing section where we can post and answer of any question. Sir I don't have permission in that section so kindly give me a permission.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Tony sir,
    I cant able to participate in this awesome section. I am much interested to be active in Ask Expert section. I am one of the Forum stars in our site. Sir, kindly allow me to access in our Ask Expert section.

Thank you for such an initiative sir! We welcome the new section of the site with lots of contributions! Wishing all the members, the very best to post quality expert answers in coming time.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato.C

This is really awesome, As we have seen same performance of same section in our sister site. And it is really very useful for all in many ways. Great initiative to help all techies.
    "People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.