You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

Is Bolt is working or not?

I am a regular user of internet and I am using my mobile for this because I dont have any computer. Before one year I used a browser named Bolt and after some month it became un usable. I discuss this problem with some of my friends and they said me that this browser has been stopped. But recently I heard that this browser is again in a working condition. This browser is very helpful for the internet users who are browsing through mobile because it gives an experience like computer. So please make your answer here that is bolt is working or not? If yes from where I can download this?
    Bolt is unable to use Muhammedaneez. It is one of my favourite browser for browsing in a real desktop view and feature. I can say that bolt is faster than opera mini.

Hey @Muhammedaneez
    As It is officially announce that BOLT browser is has been stopped by Bolt Team on 14 December.
    But there are still some Working Bolt Browser that we can continue using it again.The Modded Versions of Bolt Browser more fast than the opera mini and UC browser it provides efficient way to enjoy full desktop PC-style web pages, streaming video, and social media applications on all levels of mobile devices.

I have attached a working version of Bolt Browser
    or
    you can also download from here
    Link:: http://getwapi.com/software/go.php?type=jar&q=bolt+browser
    Hope it Helps you.

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

Bolt-Browser-V2-31-Modded-By-Bassel.jar

Delete Attachment

@Kartik,
    Very helpful response friend. Thank you for your answer.

Sharing is Caring

Hi Muhammedaneez,
    Bolt is really a good browser and recently it has been stopped by its team. I doesn't l\know what its reason. I was worked through that browser before. After that i choosed UCBrowser. And this browser was awesome when compared to all other mobile browsers. I feel to tell you, even in android mobiles this UCBrowser gets used well.

Hi

Bolt browser is a very fast browser, I do not know why team stopped these browser for updating. i also used it before and found it fast browser.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.