You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I just became a Gold Member

I am so happy to see the Gold Medal in my profile. I thank all the members / friends in the site who have guided me throughout my journey. Thanks.
    Hi Godson
    Congo to you. Good to see you as a gold member. Hope that you will be contribute valuable information with us in future and work for Diamond membership. And Congratulations once again.

Wanted to make some milestones and achievements
    Regards
    Rupesh kumar

Hi Godson,
    Happy to see you as a gold member. Gold member is one of the acheivement in techulator. You have more responsibilities to prove yourself in this. Now start to work for it. And help other new members to come through in your way as like gold member. My best wishes for your success.

Hi Godson,

Well I am glad to see that the Techulator family have one more gold member. It is a great milestone that require so much effort that you have already shown. I hope you will keep your good work in the same stream and not only this you will be inspire and guide those who are new to our family. And we want that you should contribute valuable information with us in future. My heartily wishes to you and good luck for the future ahead.

Thank You,

Regards,
    Neeraj Moudgil

Thanks

A hearty congradulation for becoming a Gold member of this site. Work hard to gain other member ranks like Diamond and Platinum. I think this website is a very good platform for us to perform well and your hard work will bring success here. Good luck for your future journey here in Techulator.
    Sharing is Caring

Hi Godson,
    Congratulations!
    I am a newbie to techulator and also wish to become a Gold member.
    We will feel pleased if you share your experience and share some tips for newbie's like me.
    Thank you
    Regards,
    Kartik

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

Thanks everybody, @karthik
    It is not so hard for newbies to become gold member in techulator. Almost all my points were gained by articles. It is the best way to earn more points. You can also post responses to articles to gain points. I really hope to see you become a gold member soon.

Hi Godson,

I completely agree with you that it is not that hard for becoming the gold members but still you need to put that effort for becoming the gold member. I hope I will become the gold member as soon as possible.

Thank You,

Regards,
    Neeraj Moudgil

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.