You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Looking for someone to post product information

We are looking for someone to post products in our products section. Only selected members will be able to post products. We are looking for posting Smartphones now and may expand to other products later.

Each product require 5-6 sentence of brief description of the product and also post all specification of the product. It will require some level of research to find all details from various sources.

Excellent English is required to write good product description.

You must be able to post consistently and for long term. I am currently tired of dealing with multiple people who agreed to post many products but stop posting after few days. Because of this reason, we will make payment only if you post average 3 products per day. If you are interested in taking up this task, please get in touch with me.
    Sir,
    Please approve my entry.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Sir
    Please give me the chance.

Wanted to make some milestones and achievements
    Regards
    Rupesh kumar

sir,
    I'm intrested in posting products information. Please let me a chance.
    Regards and Thanks
    rihan

Dear Tony,

I am interested to post in product section. Please give me a opportunity to prove my self. Thanks in advance.

with best regards
    Vilas

Sir, i'm interested in posting product details. regards, Fayaz

Tony,

I am interested to post product details here. I already have experience in posting products in ChennaiSpider.com earlier. Hence I request you to kindly consider me for posting products. I can post minimum 3 products per day.

Raghav

Hello Tony John,

Sir.., Here more competition to write product reviews and they are already have account in techulator and even being top rank in this site. I dont think
    so you consider me for posting reviews of the smartphones.

Regards

THEERTHA GIRI

Review

Respected Sir,

As per your requirement you need someone to post products in products section,this is to bring to your notice I have already posted the articles which are related to the Android smartphones. I am very keen to take up this job of posting articles every day as I have many articles lined up which I want to upload on Techulator. So I can use my lined up articles to post in the product section of Techulator. I will try my level best to upload the articles on time and I will not disappoint you as you have already mentioned that many people took up the job and they left after sometime. I hope I will be chosen for this job.

Thank You,

Regards,
    Neeraj Moudgil

Respected Tony sir,
    I think I am able to do this project. Please take this response as my application for this job.

Sharing is Caring

@ Fayaz: You are a senior member of this site but still you are committing some mistakes and these are you are not writing "I" in capital letter and not writing the first letter of first word in capital. Hope you will see this forum response and correct your mistakes.
    @ Neeraj Moudgil: I have found one mistake in your response for this forum and I think that mistake was done by-mistake and in hurry as there is no other mistakes in your response. Mistake is you have not given space after (,). Hope you will edit it and make it correct.

Thanks Tony Sir for looking for someone to write in products section as I am very happy to see that there are so many members who really wants to write in products section. I hope they will prove themselves by writing 3 product reviews everyday.

"But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Hellos sir,I would like to do this job. Though I was away from techulator since last 2-3 months but that was due to my exams only. If you give me a chance I will not disappoint you definitely.
    Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

Hello Sir,
    Please accept my resume for this job. I will surely post information regarding 3-4 products per day. So, please give me a chance.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

So Tony John sir,
    Where from to start! I am ready.

Thanks for the eager responses. We will get in touch with you directly. Please note that we are looking for more members for this position. Let us know at the earliest.

Hi tony sir
    What is the criteria of this post. I also want to submit new product in that section.

Tony sir,
    It would be my pleasure if you provide me an opportunity to post Products. I may post more than 5 products a day. So!

Tony sir,
    I would like to post new products in product reviews section. You can consider me to post the same.

Sir, give me the permission to post in product review section. I posted few reviews few months back. So, I would like to post here.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.