You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hosting Services

Best Hosting Services for Bloggers

Hello All,

I would like to start my own website. I'm thinking of Bigrock.in web hosting service. Any one of you aware of the service offered by them. I'm in an impression that, BigRock Hosting plans are suitable for small business or company with 1 to 50 pages. I have also talked to the technical support executives to suggest me the riht hosting plan for my requirement. But surprisingly, I didn't get any response from them after a detailed talk of 20 minutes over Live chat.

I like to have a hosting plan for my website, where in continuously post updates on some topic. It may cross 50 pages in a month or two. Another question is to have a website template. Suggest me some websites, where in I can download and re-use the website templates that are good for regular bloggers.
    Hi
    I think if you want to start blogging then you can use free web hosting like Blogspot and Wordpress they are giving free hosting and if you want your domain name or upgradation then you can buy it in few dollars. For initial bloggers the blogspot is best for blogging because it is very in use and if you want to make website then Bigrock is good for that.

Wanted to make some milestones and achievements
    Regards
    Rupesh kumar

Hi Rupesh,

I have already tried using blogspot for my first blog cheapmobilerecharge.blogspot.in the purpose of creating the blog is to experience the web designing part by self.

From my little experience over web designing and web hosting, I believe Bigrock is one of the popular web hosting service provider in india. But their web hosting packages shows that they allow / support the websites with 5 to 50 pages only. So need suggestions from the rest of the team members to make the next step in choosing the right hosting plan for my website and also nice teamplate

Regards,
    K K

Hi Kranthi Kumar,

I think the number of pages they referred is different from the blog posts. It will be better if you could ask them if the limit is for blog posts or pages. Also about the web hosting package, it will be better to choose for a Linux hosting and install wordpress in it if you are going to use your website for blogging. One click installation is possible for wordpress and free templates are also available. The web hosting package is also cheaper than the website builder package.

Regards
    Syam

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.