You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hosting Services

Free website hosting.

i want to learn to creat a website , in any free web hosting sites . Can any one teach me to do it ?
    Hi Vicky,

You may create free websites and also in free website hosting. I have given here below some such site-

1) Blogspot
    2) Yola
    3) Weebly
    4) Google sites
    5) Wix.com

You will find all the instructions on the respective websites about how to create a free website.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

i saw three of the above said website , but i dint get it properly , accutally i am looking for a website , with which we can copy paste html coding from net and creat the site , i want such free web hosting site

Hi Vicky,
    Free website are lot in many sites. You can apply and create your account. Creating account is easy but working in the website is very difficult. Try to learn more about working in website and then start your work. That will give you lot of success.

Dear vicky,

First of all you have to do is register a domain. As a starter you might chose a free subdomain. Many web hosting sites provide free hosting along with a subdomain. A subdomain means it is no toplevel domain like .in, .us, .org,.net,.mobi or.com. That wil be like vicky.blogspot.com or vicky.twomini.com or etc.
    So you will get a subdomain+hosting in many sites. The one i prefer is 3owl.com. Becuz it has unlimited diskspace.

After registering, you can either auto-install many scripts like wordpress etc or build your own in template designer. Wordpress will be easier for you. But copy-paste html into webhost will not work as every timeyou update your site you'l have to either edit or add many htmls to your database. Designing a site needs skills in php, html, css, js,
    so wordpress or any other install ready script is your way.

Best Of luck
    TMS

can you list some of the websites ?? which have very short domain eg(.in , .org ,co.cc ) , and most important thing is i want free only ,for learing purpose

Normaly, You have to pay for top level domains like .in. But some sites give them free if you make many referels. Dont know aboout co.cc.

Dear friend i will help you to create an amazing blog which can be designed by yourself either by using HTML code or either the conents degine pages required in it. I dont have much idea on creating a blog anyway i will tell the way you can create it. All you have to do is that go on the link given below and enter your email id and password and create a new blog and you can even earn money by simply posting the articles in your blog but note that first you need to get an adsense account approved assosiated with your blog link then for each viewers in your blog you can earn a lot.
    regards and thanks
    rihan

hi Thomas ,

its a good think that you tell about to create the website .Actually we will get a subdomain+hosting in many sites, but domain having about thousands of rupees rent .Many web hosting sites provide free hosting along with a subdomain,but i think its not a for a free website .MR vicky i have a suggestion that you create a blog it is easy to create the blog and there design is also very easy and we can modified it with our continuous work.you can create blog with your gmail user id and password.if you are interested to create a blog and browse on www.blogspot.com.

regards,
    sirash khan

Friend it is better to start any blog sites. Rather than choosing buying costly domains its better to create your own blogs. In my opinion blogger is the best one. Blog will helps you to earn money without any investment. All you need to do is to create a blog site and post your own articles based on some particular topics. Give appropriate name and theme for your domain. Don't use copied contents in it. Advertising sites will help you to earn money. Provide ads on your article and on every single click on your ads you will earn some money(conditions applied). After getting the approval of google adsense account you may also use ads provided by google. regards, Fayaz

Hi Member

This is good dcion to creating website in INternet but you need much hard work for keep good your website. Here many hosting website which are proving these type of faculties and you free create your website.the list of hosting website is given below please you can check it
    Blogspot
    Yola
    Weebly
    Google sites
    Wix.com

Above hosting website where you create your site easily.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Vicky,
    If you looking for website through blogger, there is no need for web hosting. You can upload images and videos through blogger. Also, you can embedded online video sites like youtube.com simply.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.