You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

Which is Best DNS server and Their address

Hello Dear.

I am using DSL internet at my home where i face many problem repleted to the DNS. when ever I use Internet for long time then in many time its goes to disconnect and problem show about DNS server. So kindly i request to all member please resolve this problem and tell me DNS server Address which are the best for internet please.
    Thanks your patience.
    Hi Zanib,
    I know about Google DNS and open DNS. I will say few things regarding those two DNS.
    Google DNS: Google operates the world's largest public DNS service. Launched in December 2009, it supports many billions of DNS queries per day, much of the volume generated from clients outside the U.S. Google Public DNS utilizes servers at IP addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. The company developed this service as one of its corporate initiatives to make the Internet more accessible and easier for everyone to use, making it a logical choice for users worldwide.

Open DNS: The oldest of all services on this list, OpenDNS also supports billions of DNS queries per day via its servers operating on 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220. In addition to its basic name resolution service, OpenDNS Home Solutions provides free Web site filtering of adult content (called FamilyShield) and URL spell correction with accompanying installed software. The company also sells various security products to businesses. Those looking for an alternative to Google products and a service that works well outside the U.S. also tend to like OpenDNS.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.