You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

Highest Adsense Revenue share

Hello Member

Most of people are using Internet in the world and majority of people want to earn money from internet. Some website are giving real payment and some are fake or spam. So I am discussing to all member can you share which website who giving good revenue sharing and we can create good amount from that site, So kindly discuss about the website if you know about that. I also know some website like Hub pages but I cant work there easily, Yousayto also a good earning website where you can working as a social media. So kindly member discuss this top and tell which website is going on the top and providing good revenue sharing
    [Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    Earning opportunities for Indians

Hi Puneet,
    Thanks for giving the list of websites for revenue sharing. Did you joined any of these and worked from it. Can you share your experience over here.

Hello,Thanks for your list.But its all doesn't work for me.I apply for adsense account using the list above but didn;t approve by google

There is a online logo designing website named as designcontest.com in which we can participate in this contest by posting our entries. They will pay for the best designer. You may get prize money from $223 onwards. But i think in this site there is no adsense revenue share. we can only post our logo entries for them. regards, fayaz

Dear friends,
    I think google adsense is the best earning possibilities for our content. Because they give lot of support to improve our earnings. Also they are provides some extra tools like adsense, adwords and webmaster tools etc. So google is gaint and believable revenue share site.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi Sulthan,
    I agree with your thread. Google adsense revenue is the best earning from all other things.

Sulthan,
    You are right we can even make money using adsense account. If our adsense account is approved then we can upload videos on youtube using adsense account and thereby we can get more money from it according the number of viewers.
    Regards and thanks
    Rihan

Hi
    Google adsense is the best way to earn through internet it gives the best opportunities in internet. There are several websites in internet which are announcing the good revenue share but they have not satisfactory response so working there is a wastage of time . I know a website named

Indiastudychannel.com

It is also the website by Tony sir you can sign up there and can earn revenue share as here you are earning. It is agood website for earning because there you can learn and can earn. A special thing about that website is there are many ways to earn in this website . You should join it.

Wanted to make some milestones and achievements
    Regards
    Rupesh kumar

There are lot of top paying freelancing websites. If you can do online work like article writing, pdf making, logo designing etc. I cant post the links here.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.