You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Windows 8 Laptops contest - Winner

As per our earlier announcement for "Windows 8 Laptops", we are announcing the winner of this award for Windows 8 Laptop contest as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Windows 8 Laptop Article award goes to this article:
    Top 10 Upcoming Windows 8 hybrid laptops-Parts 2. The author of the article is Shafeer V U.

Rs 250 and 100 points are awarded to the author.

Consolation Prize winner:
    Windows 8 OS and Windows 8 laptops will be available in India from 26 October 2012. The author of the article is Crazy Geek.

Rs 100 and 50 points are awarded to the author.

Keep up the good work.
    Heartily congratulation both winner keep continue your posting. This is due of your hardwork.
    Visit my blog

Congrats shafeer and crazy greek for your great achievement. Keep it up with techulator and earn more and share more.
    Thanks and Regards
    SULTHAN
    http://www.techulator.com/resources/7652-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-mini-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III.aspx

Regards
    SULTHAN

My heartly congrats to shafeer and crazy greek for achieving such a contest and this is due to hard work and try to keep up your achievements.
    With regards
    Rihan
    http://www.Techulator.com/r/rihan.aspx

My hearty Congratulations to Crazy greek and Shafeer for winning these awards. Try to participate on more contest and try to win more. All the best my dear friends.

regards,
    fayaz.

Congratulations to Shafeer and Crazy Geek for the award. Keep up the good work.

Windows 8 Laptop also one of the hot topic across globe, it is a nice contest on-time in Techulator. Hearty congratulations to Shafeer and Crazy Geek for participation and winning the prestigious award. Keep it up the good work.
    Regards,

Hi,
    Congratulation members for your success. Keep the work continuing in this site.

Hi,

Congratulations!

Better luck next time for the members whose articles were rejected.

Regards,
    Muneer

congrats Shafeer V U and Crazy Geek. Good luck for upcoming contests

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.