You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Webmaster and editors at Techulator egg me on

Techulator never ceases to surprise me. I logged in last night after being away for a few days and was pleasantly surprised to see more honors attributed to my name and my earnings doubled! Thank you Tony and your team of editors for picking me as a core team member and a winner of a contest.
    I have said this before and I say it again, I wish I had become actively involved in this site when Biju Cherian asked me to. It was months later during a chat with Blogger that I was convinced of writing for Techulator. As the cliché goes - it's better late than never so it's now time for me to make the most of this opportunity that has fallen into my lap quite literally.
    My work keeps me very busy, but starting today I will make a sincere effort to contribute to this site as well.
    Wish me luck people.
    Thank you again to everyone who has been a part of my initiation into Techulator.
    Will be really glad to see your actively aboard ma'am. Techulator is a great earning opportunity for professional writers and the more good authors work here, more will be our profits.

Dear friends,
    Also my credit doubled when announced revenue share. How to earn more from revenue share.
    Thanks
    SULTHAN

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi Juana,
    Very glad to see you in your achievement. Keep on your success in our site and be honor and example to those members in our site. Try to help all the new members and make to reach their success like you in this site.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.