You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Blog Reviews

Which one is better- wordpress or blogger

hello members
    I m new in blogging and i want to make a blog on free website making platform.
    But m confused in blogger or wordpress, which one is best.
    Plzz suggest me members and their benefit also
    I think blogger is better.

In my opinion blogger is good. It is easy to create and publish post easily. You can take the backup of your posts and themes. so if any problem you can easily chase them. There are different types of views in same theme.You can see when you enter using mobile. google support adsence if your blog have many traffic.
    Regards
    SULTHAN

Blogger is a better option for creating a new blog. it contains lots of features, it offers so many templates and with that you can easily create your new blog and edit it as per your need and wish. you can also earn good revenue, if you post high quality contents and your blog hits high traffic. You can also get Adsense revenue by simply placing Adsense ads. creating a new blog is very easy in blogger if you have Google account.

With thanks and regards,
    Kalaivani.C

Hi Sulthan,
    I feel blogger is the best when compared to wordpress. You can use your blog as social site. Share your knowledge over their and even others will like to see articles. You can earn adsense revenue by google. You can be popular in all the social sites.

According to look and feel, Wordpress is better than blogger.

However, if you want good traffic, then you must go with blogger. Websites created with blogger appear in top results in Google search.

Earning opportunities for Indians

yes Puneet. You are right. Blogger is a part of Google. So they increase their page rank other than all other blogs.
    Thanks and Regards
    SULTHAN

Regards
    SULTHAN

I think blogging is better than word press.
    Regards
    Rihan

Vivek,

since you are new to blogging, it is better to use blogger. Wordpress is better as per look and feel as Punit said, but it is easier to use blogger compared to Wordpress for a new blogger. And it is good to use blogger if you want good traffic to your blog. If you have any doubts regarding blogging, you can contact me so that I can help you. You can see one of my blog on Yoga....

Practice Yoga for Health

Hi,
    Blogger will be the best option if you are new to blogging. Blogger's user interface is so simple that you can understand easily. But I do not have opinion that Blogger blogs will get more traffic than Wordpress. Also Wordpress will not allow you to use custom templates and other plugins in your blog until you buy a paid hosting. You will have to use their boring themes and for the same case in Blogger, you have full freedom to use any third party templates, other plugins and widgets. Go for Blogger!

Hi vivek rajora,

As you are new to blogging like me, all my friends who are involved in blogging suggested me to use blogger as it is very easy to create and publish post easily. The Blogger's user interface is so simple that you can understand easily without any kind of difficulty. Blogger offers you so many templates with which you can easily create your new blog and edit it as per your requirement. you can also earn good revenue, if you post high quality contents and your blog hits high traffic. As Blogger is the part of Google. So they might increase their page rank other than all other blogs which will help you in gaining high traffic. I hope this information was useful to you.

Thank You,

Regards,
    Neeraj Moudgil

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.