You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Policies & Guidelines

A Request To All The Members

Dear Members and my Friends,

First of all I want to introduce myself. Myself Abhisek Panda from Cuttack, Odisha and a proud member and editor of DotNetSpider(www.dotnetspider.com) community.

Now lets thank Mr. Tony for creating such a grate site to discuss our windows related problems. But it is our responsibility to make the site more attractive and fresh always. For this I want to share some tips with you.

--> Before joining the site please understand the purpose of that site and then register in it if you fount it useful.

--> After joining you are the part of that web site, so always think as it is your own site.

--> Don't post unnecessary posts or the posts that does not fulfills the purpose of the site.

--> Post only Original and self owned contents. It will also help you in establishing your reputation among other members.

--> Don't copy anything from other sites. It is the violation of copyright law.

--> Use forum to share your ideas, feelings and questions relating to the purpose of the site. Everyone's suggestion is important. So don't hesitate to give your valuable suggestions.

--> Don't spread spam in the site by registering with more than one fake names, posting the same content more than once or by just modifying it a bit, etc. It may harm your membership in the site and you may be blocked.

--> Make the best use of the site by learning, sharing and helping others.

N.B:- From my experience with different technical communities I am sharing the above tips with all of you as I found some members violating these basic rules. So it's my humble request to all of you please try to make the site beautiful and clean and don't spam or post unnecessary and unrelated posts.

Updates:- Please use proper category while submitting your resources and forum threads.
    Dear Mr.Panda,

Well, A timely advice from the Editor of dotnetspider for all the members to follow. I completely agree with what you have felt for this site, we should always thrive to be neat and tidy while presenting things in this website. As you said, everyone should be knowing about the purpose for which they are joining here and should keep it in their mind forever whenever they log in to this site.

I think such earlier Edicts should be preserved and read by all. Thank you for coming out with the thread and my best wishes.

Satish Kumar Pranatharthyharan,
    Superintendent of Central Excise & Customs.

Hello Abhishek,

Your points given above are 100% right and yes it has to be understood by each and every member joining the site. Your points given above are absolutely right but I see there are a lot of spelling mistakes above, and I would suggest to you try making as much less spelling mistakes in an articles as possible, if possible install google toolbar and check your spelling mistakes through the "SpellCheck" option.

With Regards,
    Ankit Das

Hello Ankit,

Thanks for the complement. You said that there are a lot of spelling mistakes, but I found only one "to is written as top" in the phrase "For this I want to share some tips with you.". I don't find other mistakes and I am already using spell check feature.

Also thanks to Satish Kumar for his response.

Regards,
    Abhisek Panda
    Webmaster
    Be Happy and Make Others also Happy
    Go Green and Save [Y]our Future.

Hello Abhisek,
    I am agree with your above points. I request all the member to follow this.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Manoranjan Sahoo

Hello abhishek
    i am also agree with your comments and suggestion.

Thanks & Regard
    Umar Daraj
    Jaipur (Raj)

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks a lot for giving us such an important information about the website. I think every user had understand the requirement of the website. And every user will try to follow the rules and regulations of the website. And i like to request other users to follow the rules and regulations of this website.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hello,

I hereby promise you and Tony sir that I will follow all of the above instructions stated by you.

Thanks for sharing such information with all MWC members.

Regards,
    Deeptesh Sharma

Dear Abhishek,

Thanks for the quick introduction. A message from a person with his/her introduction attached passes to the crowd more effectively than the message from a anonymous person.

Great guidelines for all the people posting in the forums. Hope everybody affirm to them.

Regards,
    Shivani

Thanks to all of you for your response. I will be more happy if all the members follow the guidelines.
    Regards,
    Abhisek Panda
    Webmaster
    Be Happy and Make Others also Happy
    Go Green and Save [Y]our Future.

Hello Abhisek Panda,
    Thanks for your introduction.I know all the requirements to join here. These are best guidelines to join.Hope every one will follow.

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.