You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

I could not access any of the blogs from any of my web browsers in my computer.

Hi, I am maintaining few blogs. When I type the address of some of the blogs in any browser, I could not access any of the blogs either maintained by me or maintained by others too. But when I log in in to blogger.com, I am able to post new posts in my blogs but still I could not see my blogs.

If I access the same blogs or other blogs of my friends from my work place computer, I could get access to it. Can anybody throw light why I am unable to get access to any of the blogger sites?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi bhuvanesh,

If you are not able to access specific webpages or blogs

You Can try to add those website in the trusted website in Internet explorer. This is the first step you can try.

If this does not help you then try

2. Reset your Internet explorer Browser. (path -
    open internet explorer
    Click on tools
    internet Options - Advanced - click on Reset Button
    Close internet Explorer and Restart Internet Explorer

If this does not help you then Try this

3. run this Fixit

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9646978

Finally Try to perform System restore

Regards
    Syed Ali

Hi Buvanesh,

Try to reset your browser and access freshly. Or else uninstall the current browser and install newly. May the browser settings will be upgraded when you install newly. So their may be chances to access all your blogs in your system itself.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.