You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hosting Services

What is the difference between blogger and wordpress?

Dear members
    I have my own blog on blogger and I would like to start one another but I am confused between the fact that what is actually wordpress?
    Please guide me and I want to know the detail as I am not able to understand it online.
    Dear Iti,

Blogger is the free services to build your blog. There is no any price for web hosting, domain name, web templates, apps etc. While WordPress is a blogging software where he assist you to write/post your blog with awesome blogging tools and apps. Here the basic membership is free but you need to buy a web hosting, domain name etc. It observed that WordPress blog is much noticeable.

with best regards
    Vilas

Wordpress will not allow you monetization unless you have a custom domain (not abc.wordpress.org) whereas on blogspot you can monetise it.

Oh that means that having a informatory blog on blogger is a good idea? I am already having some blogs on blogger only, some of them are career news based. What can be the topics that will fetch me more interested users?

Iti,
    This is the most frequently asked question of new bloggers and sadly this has no definite answer.
    Rather, the answer to this is that if you can blog for a long period then choose a topic that interests you. Making a blog just for the sake of money will not get you anywhere. Choose a topic on which you have lots of knowledge or have interest. Write on that particular topic and aim for a keyword. Make sure that all your articles on that particular blog are related to that keyword. This way you can have an authority blog and consequently good earnings.

You can read my article - "Wordpress or Blodspot which is a better blogging platform" to know the difference smong both of them under blogging section.

okay sir
    Thank you for the timely response.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.