You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

How to increase GPRS speed on PC.

Today I want to know about how can I increase GPRS speed on the Pc and also that How can I connect gprs connection with mobile . Please help me and give me the detailed answer for that.
    You will get setting in your handset from the particular subscriber that you are using for the WAP Setting. You can either request it in your free Dial no or ask the operator for the same. Once you get the setting you save it and bongo you are ready to use GPRS.If you want to connect your mobile via data cable or bluetooth and in case you are using Nokia install Nokia PC Suite and follow the options. The speed depends upon the Subscriber you are using.Hope this helps.

I don't think there is any effective way to increase your GPRS speed but you can make sure to Off the automatic updates done by windows to avoid some data and speed lot. Some softwares like adobe also keep on updating, so make them changes to update manually.

To connect to internet through mobile, mobile serves as a modem which modulates and demodulates data, you can use PC suite through data cable or bluetooth to connect to internet through mobile phone.

Dear friend,
    I don't know to get more speed on internet through GPRS. Using a broadbrand is good. But by connecting mobile hove PC. The speed of internet is the speed of internet in mobile. I don't know if new version of PC suite if use then some times the speed may increase. I don't thing so it will work. Because internet in mobile is by Kb But in internet in mobile is Mb.

There is no way of increasing GPRS speed by mainly or any software who can help you.Broad Band much good then GPRS because that have limited speed for mobile user.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.