You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Search Engine

How to use search engine ?

I want to know about how can I use Google search engine to make my blog come on first or second page . Also I want to know about how can I increase traffic in my blog . Please give me a detail answer .
    Its not very easy to get your blog or website into google's first page, specially if you have created a new blog/website. For this, you have to do lot of hard works which is summarize in following points: 1.The first thing of utmost important is your content, content should,be unique and it shouldnt be just copied from other websites, in case you just copy paste, then google will penalize your website by blocking into search results. 2.Try to get effective backlinks from high PR websites to improve your pr. 3.Submite a sitemap of your website to various search engines. 4.Use guest blogging as an effective tool to promote your website and improve its search result rank. 4. Use proper meta tags and keywords before publishing any article. 5.Use social networking sites to promote your blog/website.

Dear friend,
    It is not easy to make your blog on the first page anyone search. If you gave a good summary and good title in which most of the persons are searching for. But it is not possible to get a blog on top of the search result. When anyone search about it. Sometimes may possible. If you gave appropriate tags and share your blog on the social networking sites. And also if it possible you have to add your blog address on other blogs comment which peoples are looking forward.

Well crawler can help you in some ways. No doubt the content has to be weighty with proper style of writing and tags enough to attract attention of readers.But what is most important is to have your own style of writing.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.