You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hosting Services

How can i make more beautiful my own blog?

Hi member
    I am working on blog and spend most of time on blog.But my blog is showing very ugly so please give me some best hint for making my blog very beautiful.
    The basic settings you can do is -
    Choose an appropriate theme. If you are not sure of the theme, keep it plain and simple.
    Adjust fonts if needed.
    Use widgets that you need, and remove that you do not want and adjust the widgets

Hi Aamir,
    To improve your blog's looks you can select customise template and change everytime whenever you want according to your choice.You can use customise lay-out and choose which you prefer.
    Use the widgets and select which you like to set on you blog.I have also a blog on bloger and it is in an infant stage.Like you I also use to spend lots of time on my blog and everytime I try to improve my blog's looks.
    Follow the instruction whatever I and my above friend said to you.I think you will able to do what you want.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Hi,
    If you are on blogger or even wordpress, you can easily select good looking themes based on your niche of your blog.

If even by applying any theme, your blog is not looking cool as per you then try to add many widgets like Facebook Like Box, Twittre Tweets Widget, Banner Ads etc in your Blog`s sidebar.

This will really help in giving your blog a good and professional look

Regards,
    Chirag

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.