You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hi! iam sidhu i like to introduce myself here

Hi! friends i'm newbie here,my name is sidhu.I'm from india.I heard about Mywindowsclub recently by my friend and i joined today.I noticed that that i have several options, such as linking social networking site and linking Google Adsence account.I donot know how to earn with Google Adsence with Mywindowsclub.Anyway have a nice day.Thank you.
    Welcome to techulator name you will like this site very much just like others and you will feel this site as interesting this is a site about technology and about games. I will tell you about some of the section of this site in brief:-
    1. Game Reviews- Here in this section you can write article regarding any of the game. The amount of money and points will depend on the length and quality of the article and this will improve you grammar as well.
    2. Ask Expert – In this section you can ask questions to the experts and you can also give answers to any other question in this section also your points will be awarded on the basis of your grammar and on the length of the article.
    3. Forum- This section will not provide you money but it will provide you good amount of points. In this section you can ask questions and can answer to other questions.
    Hope this will help you to understand this site if you have any doubt you can ask me and to the other expert as well.
    Warm Regards,
    Himanshu

Heartiest welcome to techulator. This site is one of the interesting one because it deals with technology. If you are tech savvy and want to enhance your knowledge in technology further you have landed to great platform. This site is know to be one of the best after IndiaStudyChannel(ISC). Here you can actively participate in Forum section to discuss most of the interesting and recent news about gadgets. Moreover Ask Experts section is meant for asking any kind of question you want the experts to answer. You may even answer to the question you think you know. If you are expertise in games then you can write Games review and earn money.
    This site is one of the best source to earn some decent amount of money with the process of learning new things.
    Read all the guidelines and help topics to understand this site better. Feel free to ask any question if you find problem in any section.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.