You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hosting Services

How can i desgin a Website easily by software?

Hi
    Member How can i design a website easily through the website?Please give your nice experience and tell me good software name?Please give your good ideas.
    Hello Aamir,

To create a website or web pages (I consider you have knowledge of basic html) you can either download some Website templates which are available on internet (this will provide you images and basic structure of page and all you have to insert the data on those pages) or you can design the pages (here you need tools like Photoshop)

The best tool I would recommend to create HTML pages or integrating the design you have made or to modify the template you have downloaded is "Dreamweaver". Dreamweaver is one of the advance editor where you can write code of any language and check the preview (in design tab for front-end) and this tool is widely used by the Web and Software developers as well as web Designers all over the world.

--
    Thanks and Best Regards,
    Milind Mohan Koyande

Website designing is now an easy task. you can easily and very fast design a static website with the knowledge of HTML only and may be also without this.
    there are various software available in the market which allow you to create a website very easily by drag and drop method. you can design a website like drawing a picture on the paper .
    these software are Dreamweaver etc...

with regards
    Amit gupta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.