You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Internet Explorer

How We can speed up internet browsing. some important things to be remembered

The important things for internet speed are as under :

1.First you have to decide which browser suits you. I have to suggest chrome for low memory computers. Opera has a convenience of "turbo" function which speeds up the internet speed.

2.The other important thing is the existence of malware in the computer. Malware will cause internet problem. You can use malware byte's antimalware or the recent very good software Iobit's malware fighter to delete this.

3.The next important thing is the softwares in the computer with automatic starting. They are automatic window update, messengers, real player, Skype etc. If you are using 'U' torrent , please remember that it has a facility of autuploading. You have to disable all these items from automatic starting.

4. The last and very important thing is the temporary files created during surfing etc. You can use 'c' cleaner which is a very good free soft ware to remove temp. files.

5. Even if you do all the above things, there are certain peak hours for social networking sites. For example, it is very much difficult get access to "Facebook" during 0800 hours to 1100 hours in the night in my place.

Hari
    Nice information which your share with us.oGood work.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello hari,

Thanks for the wonderful information and nicely written.

I would like add one more thing in this i.e. if you are using Windows Vista or 7 or latest version of ubuntu make sure to disable IPv6 as OS tries to connect internet using IPv6 as well which sometime makes internet browsing slow.

Using proper DNS (reslovers) also help to improve the browsing speed (I personally use Google DNS)

--
    Thanks and Best Regards,
    Milind Mohan Koyande

Dear Milind,

Thank you for the response and information

Regards
    Hari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.