You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

Discuss: Which of the web browsers serve fastest browsing?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which of the web browsers serve fastest browsing?'.Member please discuss abut the fast browser with great information and also give their details and tell why It is fast?Please discuss the advantages of that browsers also.

Disadvantages also tell me.
    Hi Aamir,

Really this is very nice thread from you. Surely i will discuss my suggestions over here. I feel google chrome is the best and fastest browser which i had used ever. Because the speed and stability of the browsers activity was very good. This was the browser which has the downloading part comes under of its same page. Because other browsers wont have this facility. All other browsers open new window for its downloading page. In this manner google chrome is quite good in reply.

And the start up time of this browser is the best in timing. It is more quick in accessing the page. In page loading also it has the best in timings. It will start withing 20 milliseconds. This was the best browser to start in first.

Dear friend,
    I am supporting google chrome. I used both google chrome and Opera. But google is much faster than Opera. I think it is because of it ability. About 90% of the world wide Internet users are using Google chrome as a internet browser. It is also best in search engine. Opera is not at all bad in speed it is also a great browser. I like Opera because of its performance and design.

Hi Friend
    I think Google Chrome 12 is more faster and having good application.i am using Google chrome last two year and find this a very fast and easy to use.I find them much better browser.
    In my point of view Google chrome is best and fastest browser.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.