You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

Is there any software that converts voice to text?

I often asked for requirement of voice to text conversion software from my friend
    will windows offer software for this purpose in the future?
    Hi Ragav,

This is very nice thread from you. As the requirement increased over voice to text at presence, may windows will introduce some software in future. The needs are increased depend upon the necessity. All the educational institute requires the voice into text format which will help for the students notes in their studies. So there will be no other doubt, that surely new software will come in future.

Hi Ragav,

Really nice question but i do not think that right now there is any software like that. Yes some application are their which you might have seen on some smartphone that can read your text messages.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

This is really nice question about the software who can convert text into voice.But i don't think so that any software which can convert text file into voice.
    Yes but some software available who can just speak your word when you insert or match your voice with them.Suppose If your write in their directory then you ask them that will spoke your word.other wise there is no software.

There is no software release yet for voice to text. Hope, voice to text software may come in the future - who knows!.

However, there is Speech to text software Free Download is available, search the same text as highlighted one, you may get its answer from search engine.

Regards,

If I am write CDAC developed some programs/software for Blinds and duff. not getting name but it may has this solutions. Means you only speak and get converted text files. Awesome tool not come across yet but sure it will more helpful to us.
    with best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.