You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Today, I got 118$ cheque from Google Adsense

I have been waiting for my first Adsense Payment for last two months but today I received my first cheque of 118 $ which is equivalent to Rs 5260.

I earned Google Adsense revenue from ISC and MWC only. It will be great feeling to have first Adsense cheque.All credit goes to Tony and Abhishek sir whom encouraged me to improve my Grammar.

I am hoping that I will achieve the same in future and special thanks for ISC and MWC for providing me this platform.
    Hi Chirag,

Congrats on getting your first Cheque from Google Adsense. How much time it took for you to get your first Adsense Cheque from Google.

Regards,
    Varun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EVERY THING IS PRE-WRITTEN, NOTHING IS RE-WRITTEN.

Hello,

Firstly, congrats to be the editor of MWC as I see a editor tag in front of your name.

As you can see my each month adsense earning below-

August 2010 -$2.55
    September 2010 -$4.82
    October 2010 -$9.06
    November 2010 -$8.84
    December 2010 -$7.59
    January 2011 -$9.80
    February 2011 -$14.73
    March 2011 -$19.26
    April 2011 -$18.48
    May 2011 -$22.79

I will take time and depend on the SEO and quality of keywords included in your resources.Earlier, It was low as I was not aware with SEO but i am learning about SEO. It is SEO which increases your Adsense revenue.

Chirag Sachdeva

Congrats Chirag and Varun,

I am glad to see both of you, as you guys have achieved something. I am glad to see some new editor for this site and i hope varun jee will be very helpful to all the members.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Chirag,

It seems that you got gradual increase in your Adsense account. As you said you are learning SEO, why can't you post a article on your experience with Google Adsense and also how to use SEO techniques.

your article will be helpful to other members who are not getting good revenue with Google Adsense.

Regards,
    Varun.

Hi Jeevan,

Thanks for your appreciation. I will try my best.

Regards,
    Varun

Hello Varun,

I usually go on checking my resources on search engine once it gets approved and want to see where my article stand on the reputation of search engine. I found that unique title and summary will help you to get topmost position in search engine.

Always try to implement something different from others by making your posts unique.

You can also see few search engine optimization tips.using these tips you can increase your Adsense earning.

Chirag Sachdeva

Chirag,
    Special congratulations for getting the first adsense cheque. I strongly believe that much more creative articles are yet to come from you. Believe in your power are keep posting. Best wishes for the next payment in a short period. Happy Posting.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian

Hi Chirag,

Heartiest congrats for you Chirag. Happy to hear that you getting adsense revenue share amount. This is good news for MWC. You are the first person for this eligibility. You are motivating all the members over here. Great work for your success.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.