You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

What is Best browser with latest Applications

Hello

Today please discuss about top browsers which have latest application and features.As in start we know that internet explorer is best.then time change into internet browser came with new features.The old internet explorer was very slow and minimum applications but now which browser is best and advance features.
    please discuss on this topics and tell me which is best browser and which is bad or did not work properly.
    Hello Aamir Shahzad

Microsoft Internet Explorer is considered a best Internet browser. Google chrome is also good. But Microsoft Internet Explorer is old and mostly used by computer users all over the world. Present Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.0 is much secured for Internet browsing.

With best regards
    Dinesh Sood
    Gold Member - MyWindowsClub.com

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hello Aamir Shahzad,

As per my consideration Google Chrome is the best internet browser in these days. But Mozilla firefox 4 is also better one. As per speed is concerned, Google Chrome is the best. Iternet Explorer also a good one by Microsoft. But some times it gives very slow performance.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Manoranjan Sahoo

Hi Sood and Sahoo.

Thanks for quick suggestion.i also using Google chrome and found this is very fast browser.
    Thanks

Regards

Aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi,

Really one should have to be agree that Google Crome is the best Browser, after all its a product of Google and now OS has also to be launched.

Regards,
    G1
    How to be silver

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

hi aamir
    Internet Explorer continues to be the dominant and most widely used web browser. The major browsers are 1.Internet Explorer 2.Firefox(Moxilla 3.Chrome(Google) and 4. Opera

Google chrome is much better and fastest browser which has many option and latest applications.

Now Google Chrome is the best browser in Browser Application world.This is too good user interface..

Hi,

I would suggest that, Internet Explorer is the best browser which is available free with windows OS.

If you get any issue then you can update from Microsoft to get the issue resolved.

I think IE rocks.

Thanks

Gaurav Jetly

hi,
    There's no doubt Chrom is d best
    Regards
    Ranjan

Regards
    Ranjan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.