How can i create More option in Blog?

hello

I am designing a blog.i insert many option but need more,now i insert

That option

Home is available which is showing on the top of blog.i do more for example

i want

Home History Software links Movies Link Islam Articles Awards

above option name i want to add in the top of Blog
    when any one click on that options it will open and go to in my Software,read history ,people read about Islam.every thing,but please if any one can help me please connect me and also share experience with me.

Regards & Thanks

Aamir khan
    Hi Aamir,

You can create a separate pages for each option, for that you have to use blogger draft. After creating your pages you can linked them in particular page with small introduction. Its easy and very popular. Some tricks are their to link your posts. Try some gadgets which can give nice appearance to your blog.

with best regards
    Vilas

vilas thanks to you for suggestion now iwill try and if i face any problem then i will ask again

Regards

aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Dear Aamir Shahzad,

One more think about posting content on blog or MWC. We have to take extra care about spelling mistakes and grammatical issues. Avoid using sms or scrap language. Starting of sentence after comma should start with caps, write I instead of i.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hello
    Thanks Vilas on Giving Good information But you know very well about Mobile phone.every one is using mobile phone and i also using lot of then i also sending many message to other friend so that is reason of spelling mistake or using Language mistake.but now i will do my best

Thanks & Regards

Aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Aamir,

This is very important thing for getting high traffic rank in search engines. If you have language errors then they may mark us spam or low traffic rank.

with best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.