You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hosting Services

Blogger creating tip for new desginger

hello MWC

now i am creating a new blog for people where they get everything like Software,links of everything antivirus and other softwares,movies links songs links and also student project which are related for engineering students so please suggest me blogger name.
    please suggest URL links also And name?
    Dear Aamir Shahzad,

Creating blog is great idea. Keep in mind from starting days you have to work hard on it. Do not start advertising from first six month and not give external links. Because search engine crawl your blog for typical content. After developing blog brand you can start advertising revenue.

My suggestion is aamitech.blogspot.com (aamitech means we are technology). You can use free domain from co.cc like aamitech.co.cc Sure this name will help you.

don't forget MWC and keep contributing here. Is like a our home and it sharpen your knowledge. Keep it up and do well.

with best regards
    Vilas

hi
    thank vilas for concerning about blog and giving nice tips.actually i want a digital name of my blog suppose update technology and an other then related names.

Regards

aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.