You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Search Engine

Can anyone say, in 2011 which is the best search engine?

Can anyone say in 2011 which is the best search engine?
    This thread is used to discuss about which is the best search engine of the year 2011. And try to list out its functionalities over other search engines.
    And list some new features of the best search engines to make all clear about it.
    Which search engine will reach the best of this year?
    Hi Bharath,

Off coarse! Its Google. Google is great. Google is God. I think Google will be the best forever. Day by day its becoming more reliable and giving facility to browse easily. Its getting more user friendly.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Jeevan,

Thanks for your response. I too feeled google is the best one forever end ever. At my knowledge even a child will ask to browse in google. That much goal reached by google. In future also this will be help by all. It is the very best browser over the world. No doubt in that.

Regards,
    Bharath

hey
    there are many search engine which are working on internet and i also put up the list of that engines please check them
    list is given blow

yahoo.com

Google.com

webcrawer

wikipidia

lycos

MSN Search

Netscape

Iwon

Excite

20 search

above are the top listed search engine which are giving very good output Result.

Regards

Thank you

Aamir Khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

hi,

good question,

Google.com is always best with fast response.... ::)

Thanks
    zini paya

Hi Aamir & Zini,

Thank you very much for your responses. Nice informative responses from you. Discuss its best features often in this thread.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.