You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Only this site paying me regularly the revenue share of every month

Only this site is giving me the regular revenue share every month and i grateful to the webmaster and members of this great site.

* 02 Apr 2011 - Revenue Share Bonus : Rs 48.00 (Site Revenue Share for Mar 2011) Details
    * 05 Mar 2011 - Revenue Share Bonus : Rs 176.00 (Site Revenue Share for Feb 2011) Details
    * 03 Feb 2011 - Revenue Share Bonus : Rs 102.00 (Site Revenue Share for Jan 2011) Details
    * 13 Jan 2011 - Resource Submissions : Rs 2.00 (Cash for cool resources) Details
    * 06 Jan 2011 - Revenue Share Bonus : Rs 70.00 (Site Revenue Share for Dec 2010) Details
    * 03 Dec 2010 - Revenue Share Bonus : Rs 86.00 (Site Revenue Share for Nov 2010) Details
    * 06 Nov 2010 - Revenue Share Bonus : Rs 96.00 (Site Revenue Share for Oct 2010) Details
    * 12 Oct 2010 - Revenue Share Bonus : Rs 100.00 (Site Revenue Share for Sept 2010) Details
    Hello K Mohan Sir

Heartiest congratulations for earning good revenue from MWC. My Windows Club (MWC) is good website and anybody can earns good cash credit according to efforts and performance has given. I know very well you are very hard worker and you work with full efforts and performance. This is the main reason you are getting revenue from MWC.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hello Sir,

Really i am happy that you started this threat here, even i do think the same that this is the great and best site in comparison to other site as its earning plan is quit easy and the best one. MWC really pays for the effort made by members to contribute. Really MWC is the unique website which just pays for effort and helping all contributor to contribute and share more and more knowledge.

Regards,
    Jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Mohan,

Heartiest congrats for your success. Hope this will be continuing for you for long. As like you, i too earning from this site from 2 months. Thanks for the MWC.

Regards,
    Bharath

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.