You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Discuss: Which is good manufacture of Laptops

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is good manufacture of Laptops'.
    Hi Zini,

This is really a good question and there are lots of aspect to say which is the best Laptop manufacturer. But over all I think Dell is most demanded among all and it provides the best customer service as far my experience. So i think Dell is the best. As it gives one year onsite guarantee for all laptops, This is really a great Laptop Manufacturer. It is quit user friendly and so people prefers it.

Regards,
    Jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hello Zini Paya

According to my personal experience, IBM is the best laptop and computer manufacturer. After sale service of IBM is best. I am using my IBM Thinkpad R52 since 2003 without any problem. Even I had never replace the battery in seven year.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi Zini,

Really this is a nice thread about laptop. I wonder prefer only dell. It has nice features, looks and even stylish too. So more optical to choose this dell in laptop.

Regards,
    Bharath

hi all,

i am planning to buy so started this thread, brand name are associated with a certain quality. The problem is that quality can often change quicker

Therefore I thought it may be useful to see what the general consensus is at this moment.

Please vote an leave a quick post with the brand name and whether you liked it

Thanks
    zini paya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.