You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Internet Explorer

Cyber, Cyber Crime and Cyber Act?

Hi,
    I just want to know it detail about these three terms Cyber, Cyber Crime and Cyber Act?
    Hi,

Cyber crime: It is the latest and perhaps the most complicated problem in the cyber world. Cyber crime may be said to be those species,of which,,genus is the conventional crime, and where either the computer is an object or subject of the conduct constituting crime.

Any criminal activity that uses a computer either as an instrumn=entality, target or a means for perpetuating further crimes comes within the ambit of cyber crime.

Cyber act: This act is established in the year 2000 of May. Both the houses of the Indian parliament passed the Information Technology Bill. The Bill received the assent of the President in August 2000 and came to be known as the Information Technology Act,2000. Cyber laws are contained in the IT Act,2000.

This Act aims to provide the legal infrastructure for e-commerce in India. And the cyber laws have a major impact for e-businesses and the new economy in India. So,it is important to understand what are the various perspectives of the IT Act,2000 and what it offers.

Regards,
    Bharath

Hi,
    Thank you very much mr. Bharath for your quick and easy response. It was really very beneficial for me.

Thanks and Regards,
    Jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Jeevan and Bharath thanks for raising the post and replying aptly for that. These kinds of information exchange is always useful to every body and net users too. Many information are unknown to us and regular interaction in this forum with those basic questions shall get good apt responses from respected members.
    The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.