Revised video posting guidelines
We are revised our video posting guidelines. The old video posting guideline is now replaced with the following revised guidelines.
MWC Video Posting guidelines:
1. The Video content should strictly be on Windows , Online seminars, and other computer related educational subject matter.
2. The source of the Video content should be only from good and reputed Websites like YouTube.com, Microsoft etc. and at no point, Video Source from a malicious Website will be allowed.
3. All the videos should be self prepared or from a technical seminal, web-cast, etc where the member participated. You can only post these if you have rights on those videos.
4. You should not post videos at YouTube posted by others. You can post only your videos at YouTube and other reputed video sharing sites. All the videos that are not owned by the member posting that video will be deleted.
5. The Video sequence at any point should not contain Porn / Erotic / inappropriate contents. Members may ensure this by going through the entire Video before posting here. However, Editors will also ensure this before approving.
6. The Video content should have clear Audio / Video track, so that others are benefited from it. In no case, poor Audio / Video quality shall be permitted.
7. All the videos should have proper title and detailed description. The videos with inappropriate title and description will be rejected without giving any reason.
8. The title of Video posted by members should clearly mention the subject and it should be appropriate and SEO friendly. Don't use words like "download", "song", etc in the title or description of your video.
9. Members are also requested to post only contents related with Windows or other latest advancements in the field of Internet, Hardware etc. They may desist from posting other general contents like review of electronic gadgets etc. since they are unrelated to this Website.
10. Avoid videos with excessive advertisements.