You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer 9 release candidate

Hi all,

Internet explorer 9 release candidate is out for public and soon we can expect the complete release IE 9.

Check the below link to download the candidate release of IE 9.

Click here to Download IE9 Candidate release
    Interneet explorer 9 is the fastest and best browser which ever found in web world. It is the best browser in all kind of utilities which it has.It will keeps what we loves in closer to us. Like all kind of social networks in touch. All users will get satisfy yet by using it. It is much more easier than its previous version. Its performance level is much more upgraded. It will be surely a user friendly browser.

With the small changes in the user interface a slight modification has taken o upgrade this version. It leads the les space in the content over browser from the user side. Basic function of this explorer is to maintain a good level over browsers.

Hi,

We need to wait for the other browsers like Mozilla firefox and Google chrome because those browsers are so fast compared to Internet explorer, but compared to the previous versions of Internet explorer the current version Internet Explorer 9 is fast as it includes the JavaScript engine as a part of its core to improve the performance.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hi,
    Its good to know that IE has done some new and latest modification which will be really great, but i think the old versions of IE has not got the popularity as others so it may take time for IE 9 to prove its performance. I hope it works faster as far the expectations of the users.

Regards,
    Jeevan

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi,
    Its absolutely right. The older version of IE is not that much popularity than anything. We are waiting to new version of IE to beat all the browsers utilities.

Regards,
    Bharath

Hi JK sir,
    Yah may be mozilla firefox and google chrome browsers were faster than Internet Explorer. But Internet Explorer may have some of its utilities in which it will differ from other browsers. Even Java Script is included in this version. Its a great acheivement. Lets we will wait for all its contents to be released.

Regards,
    Bharath

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.