You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Do you love to have 3D in your laptops or desktops?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you love to have 3D in your laptops or desktops?'.
    hello,

I donot have the 3D in my desktop but i am keen to have the 3D graphics on my screen and that will keeps your desktop or the Laptop screen attractive and adds so much good affects to the window desktop screen saver and wallpapers and it looks so much real that will create the living sensation in the eye of the viewer.

Chirag Sachdeva

Hello Pamela,

Well 3-D is loved by all, since it defies a high quality resolution parametres of screen resolutions.

Laptops compatible to 3 Dimensional have greater analysis, but yes we are hoping to get the version of 3-D soon into Laptops and Desktops of our PC. It will be great to see such things enter the world of Laptops and Desktops also.

Recently I have heard that Lenovo and Microsoft Co-orporations are working into the concept so that they can have better understanding of how 3-D have its looks into the networks of computing. Within one or two years in space, surely 3 dimensionals will take place the hub for 1-D. This will give rise for higher and tougher competition for better analysis of how 3-D works with various concepts of working in Laptops and Desktops.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato.C

Pamela,

It is true that every one loves to have 3-D in their laptops. I too like to have 3-D in my desktop PC if it is possible.

Raghav

3 Dimension viewing is liked by all and even me. It will be pleasure to have such an arrangement but how to do it. Is there any software to change everything to 3 D set up. Please quide.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Hello,

3D in Laptops and Desktop PC will definitely be a most desirable feature for most people. But as of now, there are not many such PC Brands which offers 3D technology in the computer. However, in the recent days many laptop manufacturer brands have released laptop devices with 3D capability. Now-a-days, even 3D technology without glasses are being developed and would soon be available in the market also. This is not only restricted to laptops, but has also covered the tablet devices and android smartphones where such a feature is projected to be included.

@K Mohan,
    There are many software which claims to do the job of converting to 3D quality but the same is not even close to the standard of the actual 3D viewing experience. So, it is only a waste of time to try out those tools without having the proper technical aspects ready under the system configurations. In the days ahead, we will see new sets of 3D-capable devices to be launched in the market. Some of the popular computer brands like HP has already launched various models like HP Envy 17 3D and also one from Acer which bears the model name Acer Aspire 5738D that can provide 3D viewing experience using glasses. So as time progresses, it will be a common feature to come along with laptop and desktop PC's for all of us to enjoy.

Regards,
    Chharugh Konwar

Hi,

Off course, everyone will love to see the 3D view in computers. Some of the PC's are offering the 3d view with glasses to view the 3d pictures. Already there are many TV's available with 3D view.

As of now there are not many games and movies are there in 3d view, so it will take some to evolve. You screen requires support for the 3d view and to view the movie or game in 3D view you require a polarized glass.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.