You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

Apple

Hi friends,

I have recently installed Apple Safari browser and I think that It is The fastest browser of all time.It is 3 times faster than Mozila Firefox.It includes nice features of all popular social networking sites.I think that It is the one of the fastest browser of all the time.Give me your opinions about this plz.
    Hi, I have tried safari,but it's not so fast as mozilla or chrome.

Dear Amit Rajput,

Really Safari is the nice browser and having smooth user interface.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hi Amit,

Really i dint use apple safari. May be what you said about safari is right. Some of my friends used safari. They said good about it. So if all use this safari as like google chrome ans Mozilla means it is very good.

I am presently using Internet Explorer and Google chrome browsers and i didit tried apple safari but any how i try it and tell its features to you.....

Dear friend
    I don't thing so Apple is faster than Mozilla and google chrome. I think it is because of your thought or some technical speed. Ok buddy

Haven't use apple Safari yet, but i don't think Safari is faster than Mozilla firefox or Google chrome. Let me try it out at least once.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.